« Home | New Metal » | OH NOES!!1 Halloween edition » | This Old House » | ACTION HEROES » | Draw a Marvel hero or villain » | Post your 24 Hour Comic! » | Metal Slug! » | Your Favorite Miyazaki Character » | Old Draw Jams » | ZE FIRST POST~! »

Lord Chesterburry

"Reminds me of a time I was stuck in a cave in Tibet with three Pakistani Sherpas who didn't speak English and my Pakistani left much to be desired..."

This is the sketch that started it all... (sorry for the quick color job) - Savage


Sherpa's at dawn!!! - Xavi

Seperated at birth?
Not really a new entry as it's an old model I did for a mod awhile back, but except for the mustache it does bare a striking similarity to Smitty's post.

-davey jones


-Smitty

We're not going for simllarity to posts, just be original to the topic how you like. I didn't invent Lord Chesterburry, just the image that came to mind when Savage talked about it.

Post a Comment